Monday, January 15, 2007

Submarine surfacing

Well it's been 3 years since my initial postings here. During that timespan, I have returned to Austin and am quite happy about that. I am relatively unhappy at this particular moment for two reasons:
  1. My Ravens lost their divisional playoff game to the hated Colts. The damn Manning love fest will continue.
  2. It's 28 degrees here in TX and in the 60s in Baltimore. (I thought this was the Sun Belt ;(
At the present time, I am busy with work and all things related to Basil Records. I am quite excited about what the coming year brings. I listened to my usual cycle of music related podcasts today, and stumbled across info about Joseph Vella on the Music Pro Show site. At last, well produced Jazz podcasts! Listening to the Traneumentary and Christian McBride podcasts. Very well done. Can't wait for more.

No comments: